A list of questions and answers to help you with ordering your personalized products.
How do I order personalized products?
- First, select the category you wish to browse.
- Once you find a product you’d like to read more about, click or tap “Select Options” underneath the product’s name and image.
- There are a variety of options for you to choose from that make your product truly yours. They include:
- Upload a photo
- Personalization field
- Gift wrap
- Design help
Upload a photo
If you have a photo (or several) you’d like to show us as inspiration for a design, or you want your product to only feature the image(s), either drag and drop into the space or click/tap “Select Files” to upload, and we’ll take care of the rest. Be aware, however, that you will not receive the opportunity to see your product in real time or in proof form if you choose this route.
Some products have the option of adding your name as personalization. If you choose a product where the field is present, simply type your name or name(s) into the field. It will automatically save with your product in your cart, and will be placed where the name is in the template.
We know that many personalized products are gifts, so let us help you make it easy by providing gift wrap for $10.00 extra. All you have to do is select the radio button labeled “Yes” and we’ll take care of the rest! If you want your hands wiped clean, enter the gift receiver’s address into the shipping section during checkout. That way, they receive a pre-wrapped gift straight to their home without you putting in much effort.
Designing is no easy task. There’s a reason many people get degrees in it! It takes practice and expertise. If you’re not creative or artistically inclined, you’re in luck. We’ve provided an option for design help. Once you select the radio button on the product’s page, you will be charged a one-time $25.00 fee per product for one of our in-house designers to assist you. Then, in checkout, type in details of what you want your product to look like in the “Order Notes” section.
This is our favorite feature! However, it can seem overwhelming at first glance. If a product has “Customize” in grey next to the “Add to Cart” button, that means you cannot use the online designer feature for that specific product. If that’s the case, when you hover over it, a caution symbol will replace your mouse arrow. If it is a darker color, you’re all set to start customizing. There are a few things to be aware of as you design:
- You must select ALL of the options you desire on the product page (size, color, shape, gift wrap, design help, etc.) before you can customize. When you’ve done so, click or tap “Customize” to get started. It will take you to a new page where the designer is located.
- Once in the customizer, there are several options located on the left:
- 800+ fonts
- Picture upload
- Product name, size, quantity
- Drag and drop any and all of the options you want onto the template.
- You’ll notice a square or circle with dotted lines on the template. Those are your design restrictions. You cannot add text, photos, etc. outside the dotted lines. We have to restrict where you can customize to prevent bleeds and cut off designs. This ensures your product looks the best it possibly can.
- Some products include customization on the front and back (yard signs, t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.), or multiple places where text, photos, clipart, and shapes can go (wrapping paper). If this is the case, there are arrows on the right-hand side of the screen where you can choose what designs go where. Your designs will automatically save when switching between placements. When you hover over the arrows, you’ll notice the name of each placement so that you’ll know what you’re working on.
- When you’re finished designing, select “Add to Cart.” Before redirecting you to the cart, a pop-up of our Terms & Conditions for artwork will appear:
- “The file I have submitted is my artwork. If the artwork contains a registered trademark, copyright, or any other declaration of rights, I will submit the CYA to Classic Sign Store proving my ownership before the product is printed. I approve of the final artwork submitted.”
- We reserve the right to refuse production if the customer fails to submit a CYA proving ownership of rights.
- Your design will be transferred, along with your order, straight to us, once you check out.
Choose how many of the item you want using the “+” and “-” on either side of the number. The pricing will adjust accordingly.
Some products have bulk pricing available. If that is the case, the quantities and their prices will be shown on the product page. You also have the option to drag the circle on either end of the scale to change quantity. When you do so, the pricing will change as the quantity does.
How do I use coupon codes?
You can add a coupon code before checkout in the field labeled “Coupon Code.” This is located in the “View Cart” page. If you want to type in a code once you’re in the “Checkout” page, click or tap “Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code.” If your code is valid, it will automatically be applied to your total. Please note that some coupons are not to be used in conjunction with others.
What if my question isn't answered on this page?
If you have a question that wasn’t addressed on our Help Page, send us an email at email@example.com. We aim to answer customer requests within 24 hours during business days. If a question is submitted over the weekend, we will answer as soon as we can the following Monday.